Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's the Little Differences: Airport Bathrooms


Vincent: You know what the funniest thing about Europe is?
Jules: What?
Vincent: It's the little differences. I mean, they got the same sh*t over there that we got here, but it's just...it's just there it's a little different.
- Pulp Fiction
This is the greatest adjustment here. In Korea they have all the same things that we have in America, but it's just...different. Since I'm working here, my more "exotic" adventures will happen on the weekends, but it's the day-to-day stuff that makes living in Korea unique.

Case in point, the airport bathrooms. Yes, they're clean. Yes, it's an airport so it's not representative of the country, but I was washing my hands when I saw this sign. Not just the custodian's name. But his picture...AND his phone number to call him if anything is wrong!

I hope it's his work number and not his cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment